- All requests are subject to prior availability.
- Requests for equipment and/or service must be received 24
hours in advance for general use or 3 days in advance for
weekend use. All requests are subject to prior
- Equipment and services are available 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday. Overtime is available at special
- Equipment checked out from the university equipment pool is
available for rental and will be rented on a per-day basis.
- Full refunds are allowed if 1) written notice of
cancellation of the use is received prior to 5:00 p.m. of the
workday preceding the event or 2) if equipment failure is prohibited due to circumstances beyond the control of the user.
- Method of payments may be 1) by Inter-Institutional
Transfer (IIT) for university users, or for all others 2) by
check made out to MUSC. (Write AV Support Services on the memo line.)
- Audio visual support staff will be available to University
and hospital requestors at no charge during regular hours to
deliver, startup/test, and remove from university classrooms
any audio visual equipment in the university's standard
inventory. There is a $50 charge per hour or fraction thereof
if the audiovisual technician is requested throughout the program.
The operator fee is $75.00 per hour for overtime, which is after 5:00pm or on the weekends.